Virtuals Custom quest loader
    SAIN 2.1.6
    DrakiaXYZ Waypoints
    BetterSpawns (disabled?) 2.0.1
    SPTQuesting 0.3.1 (Still enabled?)
    SAIN 2.1.5
    MakeVSSGreatAgain 1.0.3 (Still enabled)

So here's my problem.

The server can launch with no issues but everytime I try to launch the game through the launcher, I have a problem with the game suddenly crashing/resetting in the launcher.

Once the serverlog updates to Singleplayer/bundles, it refuses to launch/crashes and just circles back around to the launcher again and the game crashes. I can't for the life of me figure out why this is happening. I just recently updated the game to the newest version of the launcher, (Had no issues prior to this) I updated from 3.7.3 to 3.7.4 and updated my mods to their most current and it's still having issues. Do I need to reinstall the game and lose all my progress on my character/start over again? I'm just not 100% sure what could be causing the game to launch and then suddenly crash once bundles is pulled up.

FYI I just updated my launcher today and just upgraded my Single Player from 3.7.3 to 3.7.4. I had experienced a crash on that game version and went through a Fix I found on the reddit about 2 weeks ago and it fixed my problem but I tried the same fix again and the problem is now persisting.

• Go to Best Answer
  • A quick apology to the staff,

I'm not sure if I gave the correct log information, and if I didn't I apologize. I didn't grab the crash log from before I updated everything to the new clean install so if you guys need an accurate serverlog for what's happening on my end, Let me know ASAP and I can post them in the comments below here to help diagnose my problem. Thank you again guys for making such an awesome experience. (FYI I did also post my querry to reddit looking for some help as well)

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Game Crashing and not launching properly” to “[MODDED] Game Crashing and not launching properly”.
  • Aleft9

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!