i want to go back to playing normal tarkov again

• so i can just play live tarkov while single player tarkov is on my pc?

Yes you can, if you wanted to be over 100% sure you won't get banned or anything (which you wouldn't regardless) just don't run anything SPT while Live is running. Otherwise you can update Live and play to your hearts content.

• We understand the concern that people have but the FAQ gives you the details you need as long as you follow the necessary steps and you don't go against them. I don't know the probability of people being banned if they have both SPT and Live Tarkov open on their desktops and if I had to guess it'd be 0 amount, but as a rule of thumb you should only have 1 of them open and not both just to be safe and not installed in the same directory but some people seem to struggle understanding this for some reason (not speaking specifically in this case but in others).

Sorry to go on a rant here but I have personally seen A LOT of people comment about SPT in YouTube videos, Twitch chats and Reddit forums etc. and most of them are sharing false information/advice to non-SPT users or to players who want to try it but haven't looked in to it properly or at all and that is very frustrating. I like helping people setup SPT and then hearing their responses to it and SPT is a good tool to have for newer players and experienced players and the modding community for SPT is awesome, so are the top brass of this project so big shout-out to them!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!