Updating Goblin King and adding Punisher boss to SWAG boss spawns causes errors and inability to enter raids.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?566f1…fbL3GfTnmEF1KUgmV1D5bBfz9
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?65719…eDR2w8GbJ8wRJXPKU4YrSwDH6
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?dc072…Y7xyRzD7s7coAsaaXkWPNzn1G
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Use Items anywhere
    Artem
    Atlas Gear
    Virtuals Custom Quest Loader
    Questing Bots
    Special Life Uplifting Technologies (S.L.U.Ts)
    AUG Attachments Pack
    Expanded Task Text (ETT)
    Painter
    Mag Tape
    SandCore: FDE Retextures
    The Little Drummer Boy
    BlackCore
    Fifty Shades of Boomer
    Fontaine's Red Dot Tweaker
    EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload
    Small Cases - Now With Fannypack!
    Rogue Justice: Punishing Tarkov (The Punisher Boss Mod)
    WhiteCore
    GreenCore
    Two Slot Extended Mags
    RedCore
    BigBrain
    Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)
    MoreCheckmarks
    Backdoor Bandit (BB)
    Waypoints - Expanded Bot Patrols and Navmesh
    Task List Fixes
    Deadly Blades
    Looting Bots
    Visceral Dismemberment
    Boop's Quest Zone API
    Goblin King
    SERVPH's Tarky Menu
    FU Inertia
    Visceral Bodies
    Amands's Graphics
    Game Panel HUD
    SWAG
    SPT Realism Mod
    KMC Server Value Modifier (SVM)
    JustNU Core
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor

After installing the latest version of VCQL and Goblin King, and adding The Punisher boss to SWAG Boss spawns, the game now throws the following errors in console:

r/SPTarkov - Updating Goblin King and adding Punisher boss to SWAG boss spawns causes errors and inability to enter raids.

r/SPTarkov - Updating Goblin King and adding Punisher boss to SWAG boss spawns causes errors and inability to enter raids.

Additionally, I am no longer able to enter raids, because the game keeps saying it failed transition a task:

So far, I've tried clearing the Temp Files, as well as setting all quests I had done or was in the progress of doing to AvailableForStart with the SPT Profile Editor, with absolutely no luck.

I've now decided to completely delete my profile and start a new one. Surely, if I'm starting anew, there won't be any issues? No. Fuck me. I'm somehow still getting the same fucking game error as above about some fucking task failing to transition.

Does anyone know what any of these errors mean and how to possible figure out what task the game is trying to transition?

Edited 2 times, last by 1XERO1 ().

• I fixed it. I did several things so I can't say exactly which one solved the problem. You must delete the contents of the cache folder (SPT>cache). In "user" you must also delete the contents of the "cache" folder (delete the JSON files, even inside the "bundles" folder; do not delete the "bundles" folder, just delete its contents). Also try installing SWAG again. I think that by clearing the cache and reinstalling SWAG the problem should be resolved. (Sorry if it reads strange, English is not my first language.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!