• Lunnayaluna added a new version:

• I am constantly experiencing this type of problem that has been preventing me from playing, I have installed it correctly more than once, but I continue to have this problem, it only returns to normal when I remove this mod. How can I resolve this?

• I am constantly experiencing this type of problem that has been preventing me from playing, I have installed it correctly more than once, but I continue to have this problem, it only returns to normal when I remove this mod. How can I resolve this?

From my knowledge this issue occurs only when using the incorrect version, what SPT version are you on and what version of the Mod did you download?

• Pelo meu conhecimento, esse problema ocorre apenas ao usar a versão incorreta, em que versão SPT você está e qual versão do Mod você baixou?

Estou usando a versão mais recente do SPT 3.8.0, e a versão mais recente do MOD também está disponível na página. Eu estava jogando há pouco, quando eu saio do jogo esse mesmo erro aparece e o jogo fecha sozinho, quando eu não estou na loja e esse erro ocorre.

• O servidor deve dizer "1.1.12" para Lotus, você pode reinstalar o Lotus novamente para ver se o problema ainda ocorre? Eu só tentei baixá-lo em uma nova instalação e tudo funciona bem, então deve haver algo errado em seu fim, mas infelizmente eu não posso descobrir qual a razão para isso.

Ah, eu vejo... Mas obrigado antecipadamente pela sua ajuda, por tentar refazer a instalação para que esta versão apareça. Obrigado.

Always make backups of your profile when installing or uninstalling mods!

- I took my time and reworked pretty much every single item price on Lotus so you cant buy something from here and sell it back for more money again

- Fixxed "7.62x51mm M993" and "7.62x39mm MAI AP" ammo packs not giving any ammo, so im pretty sure all of the ammo boxxes should be fixxed now :thumbup:

- "Fixxed" (?) an Issue with the quest "RUAF Infiltrator - part 1" where you had 2 objectives that required you to extract through certain extracts, that triggered when dying.

• I am having issues getting "Checkmate Part 1" White Queen objective. I have been all over the building and in the tunnels as well and it still won't complete. I am using V1.1.14, modlist below.

White Queen should be the Dome building i think, if its not working its probably a mod conflict, you could just skip the quest with a mod if thats the case

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!