revingly-biggerkeytool-2.6.4
    revingly-nle-6.0.5
    ShadowXtrex-NewProfiles2
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit
    True Items
    WeightlessAmmo
    zRainbowPC-LotsOfLoot-2.1.1
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

I need help, I played an old version of SPT 3.6.3, and tried to update to the new version 3.7.6. After updating the live client, I needed to install the patch version 14.0.1.28476 to 13.5.3.26535, and then I could finish the manual installation. After running SPT I realized that the new features were not in the game, no new maps, no new missions, it's as if I was playing the old version 3.7.5 or older, can anyone help me? I really want to play the new version. Anyone knows what's the issue here and how can I fix?

• I know Tarkov did a patch today to fix some server issues I think (don't quote me on that). If you don't care about losing your profile, just remove all of your SPT stuff (move the mods over to a separate folder), and just reinstall SPT-AKI using the automated installer. It'll automatically download the most recent version, and then you can copy back over your mods and enjoy!

• I know Tarkov did a patch today to fix some server issues I think (don't quote me on that). If you don't care about losing your profile, just remove all of your SPT stuff (move the mods over to a separate folder), and just reinstall SPT-AKI using the automated installer. It'll automatically download the most recent version, and then you can copy back over your mods and enjoy!

I deleted all SPT folder, and copied the live client folder to a new one. I installed manually cause I couldn't finish the automated installation, I was getting an error, can't download the patcher or something similar, so I did manually, and works properly but, the version of the client was the new, and I installed the latest AKI Patcher, released some hours ago. I don't know if the SPT is already working with the new 3.7.6.

I needed to install the patch version 14.0.1.28476 to 13.5.3.26535

the patcher "Downgrades EFT client files". In other words, it downgrades the game files to the state, SPT is working with.

Like in your quote, the game files were downgraded to 13.5. But new maps, missions etc. comes with 14.0+.

Long story short: SPT istn't ready with the actual wipe patch 14+. We need to wait some days/weeks. Last time it took about 1 month SPT was updated to big patch.

Edit: you can see here https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/16-spt-aki/#versions what state SPT is.

Like actually SPT [3.7.6] is on state "0.13.5.3.26535 (released 10th October 2023)"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!