Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Use Items anywhere
    Artem
    Atlas Gear
    Virtuals Custom Quest Loader
    Questing Bots
    Special Life Uplifting Technologies (S.L.U.Ts)
    AUG Attachments Pack
    Expanded Task Text (ETT)
    Painter
    Mag Tape
    SandCore: FDE Retextures
    The Little Drummer Boy
    BlackCore
    Fifty Shades of Boomer
    Fontaine's Red Dot Tweaker
    EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload
    Small Cases - Now With Fannypack!
    Rogue Justice: Punishing Tarkov (The Punisher Boss Mod)
    WhiteCore
    GreenCore
    Two Slot Extended Mags
    RedCore
    BigBrain
    Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)
    MoreCheckmarks
    Backdoor Bandit (BB)
    Waypoints - Expanded Bot Patrols and Navmesh
    Task List Fixes
    Deadly Blades
    Looting Bots
    Visceral Dismemberment
    Boop's Quest Zone API
    Goblin King
    SERVPH's Tarky Menu
    FU Inertia
    Visceral Bodies
    Amands's Graphics
    Game Panel HUD
    SWAG
    SPT Realism Mod
    KMC Server Value Modifier (SVM)
    JustNU Core
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor

r/SPTarkov - Getting strange hash-related error when trying to launch

So, I just tried booting up SPT and I've gotten this error out of nowhere. Never seen it before. The last time I played SPT was about 4 hours ago, and I have not touched it, it's files or EFT itself since. I have not added or removed any mods or plugins. I have not done ANYTHING related to SPT or EFT since last playing it. The console presents no errors whatsoever. The only indication of an issue is the error in the picture and a "Core Patch Failed" error in the Launcher.

I'm aware the error says that my AKI files might be of the wrong version for my client files, however I have not updated EFT and everything was perfectly functional when I played it last. So, unless EFT update all by itself while my PC was completely shut down, there is no way my client files are of a newer version to the ones AKI can recognise.

If I click "yes", all I get is a black screen with the HUD displayed and that's it. Nothing loads. I've already tried clearing temp cache and loading with no mods to no avail. Thank you for any help!

• Rad Roach

Changed the title of the thread from “Input file hash not matching expected hash error” to “[MODDED] Input file hash not matching expected hash error”.
  • 1XERO1 hi, I think I have 2 possibilities for your issues;

1) I have a seeking suspicion that you are receiving this error due to installing SPT incorrectly and/or not using the correct downgrade patcher when installing SPT.

2) I see that you have quite a few mods installed, some of them I recognise could be a potential factor for the hash errors as they may be outdated and/or uncooperative with other mods due to being outdated (or for not being compatible with SPT-AKI 3.7.6):

Screenshotted from your Server.log file - https://prnt.sc/ZtPLEd0F99pi

I would advise removing all armour, clothing and backpack mods AFTER discarding or selling all active armour, clothing and backpacks on your PMC and in your stash. If you use the default clothing and backpacks then that is okay.

I would also advise you to double check that your other mods are updated and compatible for 3.7.6 and then report back when you can please. More information might be needed to help fix the issues you have with the game.

Roach

• If it is an issue with the SPT installation, I'm not sure why it's popping up now? I've been playing using this installation for over 70 hours at this point with absolutely zero issues, I installed it using the Automatic Installer and it was installed way before the latest EFT patch.

As for mods, again, I'm not sure why they'd be causing issues now. I installed all mods almost directly after installing SPT, and have had zero issues present themselves up until now, even with the mods that are outdated.

I've removed all clothing items using the Profile Editor that I could and then removing all clothing mods, but the hash error still presents itself.

All other mods apart from the ones shown to be outdated in the Server.log (these mods I have also removed) are fully compatible with the latest SPT version. I've also dived into the BepInEx file to remove any related plugins. The hash error still presents itself.

• Sometimes issues like this can happen at anytime so it's hard to tell exactly but what we can do is try and pinpoint as to why these things happen and the usual case is either mod-related, a bad installation and/or messing with files which leads to issues down the road (so to speak).

So it sounds like you have followed the steps for installing SPT using the Automatic Installer, you double-checked that your mods are up-to-date/compatible with the SPT version you are using and removed any problematic mods but are still having the same problem. Are you sure you haven't changed anything in the files? Even for any of the mods you have installed? Sometimes when you adjust things it can cause issues but I'm just asking for clarification.

Please could you upload your logs here in the comments for me and I'll take another look at them.

Roach

• Sometimes issues like this can happen at anytime so it's hard to tell exactly but what we can do is try and pinpoint as to why these things happen and the usual case is either mod-related, a bad installation and/or messing with files which leads to issues down the road (so to speak).

So it sounds like you have followed the steps for installing SPT using the Automatic Installer, you double-checked that your mods are up-to-date/compatible with the SPT version you are using and removed any problematic mods but are still having the same problem. Are you sure you haven't changed anything in the files? Even for any of the mods you have installed? Sometimes when you adjust things it can cause issues but I'm just asking for clarification.

Please could you upload your logs here in the comments for me and I'll take another look at them.

I'm 100% sure I haven't changed anything in relation to any EFT/SPT files. I've edited config files for a few mods, but this was done right after installing them, so I haven't made any changes to mod files in over a week.

I've also noticed that the client log file is actually way older than it should - being from the 12th rather than 31st - and no new client logs are being generated. I've tried deleting that one (I still provided it, though I'm not sure how useful it'll be) but a new one isn't generated when launching SPT.

• Okay that's understood.

The log files being older complicates things a little because it doesn't show any most recent activity but it may still provide some insight, please gimme a few minutes to look it over and I'll come back to you bud.

Roach

• You may have to completely remove those mods and reinstall them again. I had problems with them a while back and reinstalling them seemed to of fixed things for me, worth a shot.

I did a fresh install on all three of those mods. Hash error still pops up and the game still doesn't load. I'm also still not getting any new Client Log files. I've attached the server and bepinex logs should you want to check them to see if there are any changes.

• Okay thanks for doing that, so your fresh logs confirm to me that you do have mods that are incompatible with the latest version of AKI. You need to go back to each individual mod page and download and install the correct versions or you will continue to have issues.

In your console (or better known as your aki.server.exe) at the beginning when it's loading everything there will either be yellow or red text showing if any mods are incompatible or won't be loaded due to an issue somewhere. Going forward please always keep an eye on your console for any error messages.

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!