AmmoStats
    VAFELZ
    ThatsLit
    SPTOpenSesam
    Tyrian-radar
    CactusPie FastHealing
    IcyClawz ItemSellPrize
    CactusPieMinimap

Hello! I'm total noob and casual player, I hope that I uploaded logs correctly. So, my SPT-AKI worked properly for first few days, but at some point the game started crashing and I can't see the problem in some actions or settings (I attached the server log in the moment of crash). One of the last lines in the client log file says "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!" Can it be the problem? I got 32gb RAM and when I played live Tarkov everything was fine. Thank you for assistance!

• Mormegil - hi bud, I've had a brief look at your logs some of it I can't understand as I don't understand what I assume is Russian? So I apologise for that. From what I can tell it has something to do with bot spawning, maybe it's trying to spawn too many at once and it's tanking/taking all of your available memory would be my guess.

I would advise removing any mods that spawns bots and/or double checking that your mods are compatible with your current version of SPT which would be 3.7.6. I had similar issues a couple of weeks ago with memory and bot spawns and removing outdated or incompatible mods seemed to of fixed my problems.

If you need anymore help just reply with more details and screenshots of error messages in the console or logs, I will try and help you.

Roach

• Rad Roach I had the thought about bot spawning, but after I wrote the post, the game crashed in a raid without bots. How can I switch the language in logs to make it understandable for you? I switched it in launcher settings, will it be helpful? I'll show you updates when I've played a few raids with crashes. Now I just can say that about 20-25% of raids end without crashing, no matter if they were long or fast, and no matter if there were bots in it or not

• The allocating virtual memory is an issue with the page file.

I will provide a link to the Microsoft walkthrough to get it fixed. Maybe you can inform us, if it worked?

Link:https://learn.microsoft.com/en…-memory-allocation-errors

I personally wouldn't recommend doing this unless you know what you are doing. Extending the page file for your system can potentially cause issues with Windows and your programs on your computer, mainly with files and logs.

Even BSG acknowledged that changing the paging file size can induce issues later on not just for Tarkov, but for Windows and other programs. Do as you wish but be careful of the effects it can have on your system.

Roach

• I personally wouldn't recommend doing this unless you know what you are doing. Extending the page file for your system can potentially cause issues with Windows and your programs on your computer, mainly with files and logs.

Even BSG acknowledged that changing the paging file size can induce issues later on not just for Tarkov, but for Windows and other programs. Do as you wish but be careful of the effects it can have on your system.

I think it says roughly that too on the MS page. You can always put it back to managed by system, so in the end, the risk should be minor.

Its also a common problem in games which needs a huge amount of RAM, like I found this solution in a Cities Skylines forum, where they got literally the same error message, after loading like 15 mods and thousands of assets.

• I think it says roughly that too on the MS page. You can always put it back to managed by system, so in the end, the risk should be minor.

Its also a common problem in games which needs a huge amount of RAM, like I found this solution in a Cities Skylines forum, where they got literally the same error message, after loading like 15 mods and thousands of assets.

That's true you could put it back to managed by system but you don't know what effect it could have on other people's systems. It might work for you but for others it could cause significant problems. On my old computer I changed my paging file size not knowing properly what to do and it totally fk'd everything up for me so it's a bit of a 50/50 whether or not it'll work.

Roach

• Vengys I already tried to use virtual memory, but the problem stayed the same. I saw no difference

Hm, thats odd. Maybe you can try to use the ingame RAM cleaner? I read in the Tarkov forum, hitting esc during the raid from time to time might be a solution for crashing.

That's true you could put it back to managed by system but you don't know what effect it could have on other people's systems. It might work for you but for others it could cause significant problems. On my old computer I changed my paging file size not knowing properly what to do and it totally fk'd everything up for me so it's a bit of a 50/50 whether or not it'll work.

Thats true, i dont deny that. Thats why i linked the Microsoft page. There might also be more than one solution for the allocate virtual memory error and i think, since its a Windows related issue, the MS page is the place to go.

Nvm, it didnt work. Just tried to be helpful.

• Thats true, i dont deny that. Thats why i linked the Microsoft page. There might also be more than one solution for the allocate virtual memory error and i think, since its a Windows related issue, the MS page is the place to go.

Nvm, it didnt work. Just tried to be helpful.

I can see that you are trying to be helpful (which is greatly appreciated) and I'm sure Mormegil is thankful for your help, but just be more careful in the future of sharing information that could potentially cause more problems for people and I say this in the nicest way of course.

Heck, I've been helping people since 2021 on this site with SPT and I still get some things wrong but I do my own research and ask questions as I'm sure you do as well.

• I cant help you with that.

Just wondered, if you have the right mod versions for your client.

What you also can do is, look for your errors in the general EFT forum, to make sure its not mod related. But then there seems to be something wrong and i would recommend to run the SFC via the commando prompt and test the RAM via the windows tool. It needs a restart and it takes some time, but its worth it.

The SFC just scans the system files and repairs them.

• Vengys I created new spt-aki on the computer. I don't use norestrictions mod and for few hours the problem was gone. Raids were fine with bots and without them, but then it came again. So, tarkov is just not for me I guess. Thank you for your time!

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!