Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    None

After my game suddenly broke, and several unsuccessful attempts at revival, I decided to just reinstall SPT and start fresh.

So, I cleared out my SPT folder of all files, updated EFT to the latest patch and tried installing SPT with the latest version of the Autoinstaller. However, the installer consistently fails when attempting to apply the downgrade patch.

I have also tried using the manual method, using the manual downpatcher. That too shows an error (both errors displayed below).

I've never had this kind of issue before with the install of SPT, really not sure what I can do here. I've tried loading up the patcher after the fail, but it just gives the same error. Does anyone know a fix, or do I just have to wait for the full 3.8.0 SPT release?

• I have a couple (or a few) questions for you:

1) did you make sure you are using the correct downgrade patcher for the right SPT version? For example SPT version 3.7.6 requires EFT 0.13.5.3.26535 (released 10th October 2023).

2) did the downgrade patcher fail at any point during installation or show files unable to patch?

I see you are using an unknown version for the installer = SPT Installer unknown version , I can only assume that is the version for 3.8.0 which hasn't been fully released as far as I know so this may be the reason it is failing to patch?

Roach

• I just went ahead and checked all that. Seems as if the vanilla EFT files actually just corrupted themselves. The second I opened up the BSG launcher, it told me to verify integrity and immediately found errors and began file reparation. Once files got repaired, the installer (and patcher) worked fine.

• Rad Roach

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!