Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ed2c5…uiVF5cctB85utJKPErqmjraTv
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    SPT-AKI
    List of used mods
    None

I've tried to download it multiple times, turned off anti virus, I've tried to manually install as well and i get to the start game and it just says patching then disappears and doesn't start the game as well. I just don't know what to do anymore and need help.

• RedDragon204 hi man, I would like you to do the installation process again but make sure you use the correct downgrade patcher for 3.7.6.

IIRC the reason for the patcher opening and closing/disappearing is due to using the wrong downgrade patcher but because I install my game manually I can't give a definitive answer for this. I can see your game version is 0.14 so I can only assume you are not using the correct patcher or not doing the installation correctly. Feel free to tell me if I am wrong but I will try and help in anyway that I can.

Roach

• I will try that, along with that when I use the automated patcher it gets stuck at this file mega.nz/4D9Sd-xB8-SWj1Wu_wro7UjhxKhKhk7_y8pM2yAnlexdU, hopefully that goes away with the downgrader.

• Okay so I want all of you to tell me your steps for installing the game step by step in bullet point form please. It's hard enough helping one person let alone 3 or 4 people lol. Tell me how you are trying to install the game and if it doesn't look right or something needs to be done different I will tell you.

Roach

• *put the installer into an empty SPT folder

*Right click, run as administrator

(EFT is most current version as well as spt installer)

*All green checks, click start install

*Application runs, gets to the file: mega.nz/4D9Sd-xB8-SWj1Wu_wro7UjhxKhKhk7_y8pM2yAnlexdU

Stays running for 6-8 minutes and then goes red and gives failed to download patcher error.

*There's some files on the SPT folder, but not all the required ones. Attached Images by "steps" in the process all the way to the last step listed above

Edited once, last by RBizzle ().

• So I did a manual install and everything works, until I try to create a new account and run the game, pops up with *below* I'm assuming the revert patch BSG put out is the issue, making it the incorrect version for the latest SPT?

• It could potentially be the newest BSG patch that is cocking everything up but the downgrade patcher was updated yesterday so I'm not quite sure to be honest.

Here's my recommendation for you RBizzle and I know doing all of this again sucks but it will work in the end:

To start off, make sure you find and delete any trace of SPT so you are starting a fresh clean install. Download the latest downgrade patcher for 0.14.0.2.28784 here >> Downgrade Patcher > then copy and paste all of your Live Tarkov's files in to a new folder called SPT 3.7.6 for example > then extract the contents from the downgrade patcher in to your SPT folder > start the patcher, once the patcher has finished doing it's thing remove the patcher.exe file and then add AKI version 3.7.6 and it should work as intended.

I do believe the Patcher isn't transferring all of the necessary files over for some odd reason but doing it manually like I've suggested at least then you know that all of Tarkov's files and data has been copied and pasted over for SPT so it should work.

If for what ever reason it doesn't feel free to update here and we'll go from there. Hope this helps.

Roach

• I've spent the last hour or so looking at older threads and the common thing to do is to delete and reinstall Tarkov and then retry SPT again. I think this is a last resort kind of thing but I'm unsure on what to suggest going forward. I personally haven't had any issues with installing SPT since 3.7.1 which was a long time ago.

Sometimes when Tarkov gets a recent update it can effect downgrade patchers and/or files for transferring for SPT, some get moved around or removed entirely. It's par for the course unfortunately.

I found a thread from last year with a similar problem it could be of use for you: [thread] SPT-INSTALLER: A PATCH FAILED TO APPLY

Roach

• Appreciate it, first time I've ever had this big of an issue, usually from mods. Deleted every trace of T and SPT, and re-installing, will update.

**EDIT** that cured it. installed without issue and is working as should.

• Glad to be of some help to you bud.

Just as a friendly note or two going forward, issues like this do happen from time to time but you won't always have to do what you've just had to do; uninstalling and reinstalling. Downgrade patchers can also be the main cause of problems too but it doesn't happen that often, not to mention BSG and Nikita with their inconsistent, random updates can muddle the waters as well. :nikitathinking:

If it's ok with you can we mark this thread as resolved?

• Rad Roach

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!