"Fin-EerieSilence",
    "Kiki-RemoveTediousQuestConditions"
    "Virtual\u0027s Custom Quest Loader"
    "Kiki-BiggerStash"
    "zzBlackMamba-AllTheLoot-1.0.5"
    "zzMusicManiac-KeysInLoot"
    "Wara-TraderModding-1.0.0"
    "BotCallsigns-v1.4"

Right clicking weapons while in my stash does not produce the usual drop down menu.
    Similarly, double clicking will not open the "inspect menu". This is quite bad because it's the only way to mod weapons.
    This applies to ALL guns (including ones "equipped" on my character), and ONLY to guns.

I can right click normally while in raid, and even while trading with traders or on the flea market. This lets me remove mods, read the weapon description, etc, all as usual. Bug is only noticeable while in my stash. No other effects noticed.

Never had the issue with this install before. Not sure what caused it. Got all the way to level 30 without encountering this bug.

Tried restarting game, restarting server, restarting computer. Tried making a new profile. Issue persists. Verified online game's files twice before installing SPT AKI. Everything else works as intended.

How do I fix this?

• Update:
    After painstakingly testing with removing/adding every mod, I'm confident it's trader modding. Which is weird, because it worked perfectly fine for a long time.

I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it fresh, but the issue persists (not that my previous install had an old version of the mod). Will report on the mod's comment thread. This can be closed.

• Sometimes going through each mod and then re-adding is the best solution to fixing things but with trader mods it's always good practice to make sure they are compatible with the current version of AKI and don't conflict with other trader mods but I'm assuming you already know about this I just wanted to make the point.

Hopefully you can narrow down your issue and enjoy playing again bud. If you need more help make another thread and someone will try and help if possible.

Closing thread and marking as resolved.

Roach

• Kippa

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • Kippa

Changed the title of the thread from “Cannot right-click (or double click) weapons in stash” to “(heavily modded) Cannot right-click (or double click) weapons in stash”.
  • Kippa

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!