List of used mods
    SPT Hardcore Rules 1.2.2
    SPT Questing Bots
    HealthMultiplier
    NoDiscardLimit
    Realism
    Sain - ServerMod
    Waypoints

I have had an issue of crashing while in raid from the time I started playing the SPT mod. There is no specified failure time while in raid, I have had crashes at 35 minutes and 10 minutes in raid. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling both Tarkov and SPT along with my mods with no noticeable change. On this last attempt to find issues I had the task manager on another monitor - CPU and memory were both below 50% usage (32g mem).

I haven't rebooted the game from the last crash to desktop. I appreciate all of your efforts and the clarity put into the thread creation process.

• Hello, I can't find anything wrong in logs (meaby cuz I'm bad at reeding logs) and I cant find any error that potentialy could crash your game, I reccomend this
    step 1 create a new folder
    step 2 move every mod that you installed to that new (so you wont need to download them again) folder and try to run the game
    Option 1
    If the game will run perfectly
    Cause of crash will be mods
    Then I sugest to manualy see (by enabling) every mod seperate (just have one mod in SPT EFT)

Option 2
    Game still crashing
    Cause of crash smth wrong with game
    Then I suggest checking live EFT (original one) for any errors by just checking integrity of files

• Helpful

I've just had a quick scan of your logs and I believe your CTD's during gameplay is being caused by AI spawning or more specifically because of Questing Bots.

Please double-check that your mods have been installed correctly, in the correct order and also with the relevant dependencies related to QuestingBots.

Roach

• Kippa

Changed the title of the thread from “CTD randomly during raid, no specific time” to “[Modded] CTD randomly during raid, no specific time”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!