[Modded] game lags when pmcs or scavs shoot and when they spawn in major lag

• bassochist

Install the AI limiter mod i linked above. It will disable bots above your set amount and distance limit to make your game run much better. Or edit the files for each map to lower the amount of max bots allowed. I would still use the AI limiter as well though.

thank you very much, it's much better now.

• Kippa I mean yeah I do still need help but I don't think there's much I can do I've tried everything. I ended up buying tarkov arena

With regards to the game lagging when PMC's, Scavs etc.. are loading in and/or shooting is just part of the game and not something the SPT developers can fix unfortunately. You can blame BSG for that. You could try and lower the amount of AI spawning in your raids or configure their timings for spawning which significantly help with FPS and overall performance.

As for further help, if you have anything else to provide with this thread you need to let us know or you will have to make a new thread describing what other problems/issues you are experiencing.

Roach

• Kippa

Closed the thread.
  • Kippa

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!