Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2dc1b…9ud9fsNcDJ1dox44t86nq9jGs
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official EFT Website
    List of used mods
    none

There's a memory leak with bot generation that causes the game to lag and eventually crash with bot amount set to Horde, got my RAM util up to 97% before crashing and I have 32gb of ram. Ram % increase is consistent with when the server generates new bots.

• I have been getting the same but not on horde mode. Never have i seen on any previous version of SPT the memory usage going to 97% usage when playing on Woods or Customs. I also have 32GB of RAM. It just keeps steadily increasing as the raid goes on and more spawns are happening.

• I have 64GB of ram and while playing around with the trader mod that has all the items, crashed myself from scrolling their inventory too fast lol. that or ill crash in the quest menu after a raid

• I am at the stage now where i cannot even complete a single raid. I am on my way to extract after a decent raid and i get an instant CTD due to this memory leak. I have the RAM cleaner option ticked and go into the menu several times during the raid but it doesn't help. I got this error in my last raid but sometimes there is no error just my monitoring software shows all my 32GB was used up.

• In your case Kobrakon in horde your server generate AI until you got out of memory.

3270 bot was generated and crash

Code
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Шура Двухсотый profile from server. Role: marksman Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Борис Инструктор profile from server. Role: assault Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Ванька Незнайка profile from server. Role: assault Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Колян Банщик profile from server. Role: assault Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Сеня Пипискин profile from server. Role: marksman Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: Карлуша Мрачный profile from server. Role: assault Side: Savage
    [Info   :ModulePatch] 21:40:29 Loading bot: TinglePlayerParkov profile from server. Role: sptBear Side: Bear
    [Error  : Unity Log] Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!