Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5b4fc…XHSg4BGRYiciZ2WFxZEKW5hNP
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG website
    List of used mods
    none

Crashing to desktop while trying to load into raid. Countdown goes down to 0, ambient sound (wind etc) begins, then stops. Game then closes out and the launcher pops back up. Been playing SPT for a while and this is my third or fourth time installing it after a new larger release, not sure why I'm having issues. This is my third install of 3.8, I have deleted all game files and re-downloaded from live launcher. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Sounds like a similar problem I'm encountering.
    In my case, EFT crashes randomly. Sometimes after a few seconds after raid start and sometimes in the middle of a raid.
    In Windows I can see log entries (Eventmanager) that UnityPlayer.dll caused the issue or is involved.

Looking into the logs of spt, I find nothing unsual. Also there is no error message popping up directly after the CTD.

Under %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Battlestate Games\EscapeFromTarkov (you can copy that into you're explorer to get directly to this folder) there a some logfiles. Especially Player.log and Player-prev.log - from the previous session and the one before the previous.
    If EFT itself crashed you can find a StackTrace on the end of each logfile. Search in those for "Crash!!!"

Here is mine for example: https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…dSqpABxJ3CCQuPNhFmGfNDgV3

I'm still working out what the cause of the problem is. Firstly I thought it is caused by a Mod but this error happened also with the previous Aki Version which used to work flawlessly. So it seems that something in my system changed. I noticed some WHEA (less than 10 and mostly they coincident with a crash of EFT) logged by HWiNFO64. Nevertheless I did a integrety check with the EFT launcher, reinstalled AKI freshly, played without mods (no error so far) and then installed mod after mod with tests in between. When I thought I found the bad guy, I was proofed wrong.

Hope this helps gathering more info for solving your issue.

Best of luck!

• At first it didn't do anything (running server & launcher as admin).
    On the Discord I found a similar Thread where the solution was to wipe the registry and cache via Launcher Settings.
    Till now it works. Made 4 raids in a row (2 Woods, 1 Ground Zero & 1 Customs) without a crash

Wrathstorm: You could give this a try.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!