SAMSWAT'S CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE - MIL-SIM: JW GROM

• IHateChoosing added a new file:

• The mod isn't loading for me. Whenever I open up the SPT-AKI server, it gives me this:

This is also the only mod I have loaded for this iteration, so it's not conflicting with anything else.

• Yup, that did it! Mod works now, and it looks great!

Edit: Seems that the hands and the top aren't in the same suit, though. The upper body's hands are showing the Mechanix gloves.

Yeah that was already a bug in the original mod.
    I'll be looking into it, but it's gonna be a bit as I'm doing Sam's Pararescue and CTSFO first

• Yup, that did it! Mod works now, and it looks great!

Edit: Seems that the hands and the top aren't in the same suit, though. The upper body's hands are showing the Mechanix gloves.

So

At this point I believe the clothing thing is just bugged.
    I tested it out, played with the code a bit.

No matter which of the upper bodies you choose, in a raid it'll always look like this:

Even though when loading into the raid (and in the clothing screen of ragman) it looks like this:

Notice the mechanix gloves in the raid.

And it's not just the gloves, it's the same jacket as well.

In any case, based on this picture
    https://codmwstore.com/wp-cont…loads/2020/06/JW-Grom.jpg
    And this video

I believe that the mechanix gloves are the ones SamSWAT intended to be worn.

Additionally, this exact same thing also happens with the pararescue mod from Sam.

As such I might actually delete the second "upper body from the mod" since it doesn't work anyways.
    Or maybe I'll leave it, as this is the way I took it from Sam.

I'll think about it.

• IHateChoosing added a new version:

Should be good for 3.9, let me know if it doesn't work as intended with new hit system.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!