Error message on profile data loading

• Can anyone explain to me why this is happening? I have tried removing all of my mods 1 by 1 and creating a new profile but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Roach

Edited once, last by Kippa: Submitting did not save my explanation only the photo ().

• From the error message it looks to me like an alpha channel, on a custom item, is set outside of bounds (max value is 256)
    The error unfortunately does not seem to show which item it is that is causing this (or if it does I cant see the wood for the trees in the splurge of that client log.)
    Are you still getting this error with all mods removed, and a fresh profile? If so it is likely that something got overwritten, reinstalling would be the solution.
    The profile may work, if not then finding the item you need to remove from your profile may become tricky.

• Firstly, thank you for replying and trying to help me I do appreciate it.

Second, I have tested and tested s'more and I seem to have fixed what ever the error was. I went through every one of my mods again, restarted my server/game and I have put it down to 2 mods that will/can cause this error to show:

a) KCH's - Thermals

b) Yim's - ClearNVG'sRedux

Unfortunately I can't seem to reproduce the error as I haven't messed with the default settings in the config files, also both mods are compatible with the current version of SPT-AKI which I don't quite understand what is causing this error but hopefully someone else can shed some light on this more.

You may close this thread now Kikirio :slightly_smiling_face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!