net::err_cert_common_name_invalid sptarkov

• Hello,

Since yesterday I have been getting this pretty worrying message whenever I try to load this website - ""Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information" and "net::err_cert_common_name_invalid sptarkov". I literally spent a few hours scoping the web for answers and work arounds and I FINALLY managed to get back on to this site, for how long I have no idea!

I had to use CMD to flush the DNS & DLL certificates and disable and then re-enable certain proxy settings in my default web browser in order to load this website. Before I knew to do all of this I had a message show up screen "Well hello there this website seems to be somewhere else lol" (my first thoughts were have I been hacked? Has this website been taken down or hacked?).

My question is, should I be worried about this and will this happen again? Has anyone else had this strange issue happen to them? This has never happened before and I really do not want to lose access to this website I love it too much as well as my computer security.

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!