Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?cb497…uPxHHZh281gHZoFyJT4SAQ3Hn
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    No mod

I have tried to uninstall SPT and Takoff game files several times and after each reinstallation, I can't get into the raid for all the maps.

I have attached the picture of the error and game log down below.

• Go to Best Answer
  • There's a chance that your EFT files are corrupted.

See if you can load into raids on Live EFT, using the OFFLINE practice mode (Not PVE Zone). If you can't then you will need to verify your files through the BSG launcher and reinstall SPT.

• I just tried coop mod in live, it can load into a raid.

There's a chance that your EFT files are corrupted.

See if you can load into raids on Live EFT, using the OFFLINE practice mode (Not PVE Zone). If you can't then you will need to verify your files through the BSG launcher and reinstall SPT.

• As I said, test an offline raid on EFT through the practice mode. The errors you are getting are usually due to corrupted EFT files. As files are loaded differently on EFT when playing online to offline, the error won't show.

Verify your files in your BSG launcher, make sure the error doesn't happen in an offline EFT practice raid (Again not the PvE zone or COOP) and if you don't get the error then do another fresh install of 3.9.0 and it should hopefully fix it.

If it doesn't fix it, provide a new set of logs and can have a further look.

• As I said, test an offline raid on EFT through the practice mode. The errors you are getting are usually due to corrupted EFT files. As files are loaded differently on EFT when playing online to offline, the error won't show.

Verify your files in your BSG launcher, make sure the error doesn't happen in an offline EFT practice raid (Again not the PvE zone or COOP) and if you don't get the error then do another fresh install of 3.9.0 and it should hopefully fix it.

If it doesn't fix it, provide a new set of logs and can have a further look.

I can join the offline raid on ETF, and also verify the file for ETF. Reinstilled SPT but still got the same error.

those are logs for 3.9.0:

Client log file

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

BepInEx log file

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Server log file

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

• Best Answer

Ok could you close SPT, remove the + from your SPT file path, and then delete the launcher config json (user/launcher/config.json), and launch it back up?

I have been re-informed by the other Helpers in the Discord that the error I was stating is corrupted files, is in fact not and is to do with having special characters in the SPT file path.

• Ok could you close SPT, remove the + from your SPT file path, and then delete the launcher config json (user/launcher/config.json), and launch it back up?

I have been re-informed by the other Helpers in the Discord that the error I was stating is corrupted files, is in fact not and is to do with having special characters in the SPT file path.

It works, and no more error shows up, thank you for helping me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!