Unhandled Error messages in Server.exe and unable to load game

• Since updating to version 1.4.2 I am unable to load my game, any currently used or newly created profiles so that's why I have made this thread I just don't know what to do about it. I have gone through most of my mods, the only ones that needed to be updated was FinsAI and AllinOneMod, nothing else. The error presents itself whenever I try to load the game, after the Server.exe window finishes processing everything.

(( I will update if anything changes ))

I will upload 2 screenshots as spoilers, the second is after the game closes and shows in the Server.exe...

• From the client version you have listed, it is possible you have misunderstood upgrading?
    You will need the latest game files and a fresh profile. (install as if you had not installed AKI before).

I had an update this morning UK-time for the actual EFT game which obviously gives you a new client version with every update but it doesn't show it in the offline game. Could I move my current profile in to a new folder and then do a fresh install?

Try removing Fin's AI

I think that's what's causing the error

You might be right lol I tried removing Fins AI and AllinOneMod and even though they are compatible with the latest AKI version it sends out an error message in the server console. I think I'll just have to wait for them to be updated, appreciate the help nonetheless.

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!