DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    dvize.Donuts
    StashSearch
    stckytwl.BetterBulletCracks
    TraderServicesFix
    UnityToolkit
    Fika
    AmandsGraphics

After putting items to sell on the flea market (more specifically a Water filter) I got this error:
    FnHzVW1.png

Closed my game and now everytime I open it again I get the same message, pretty sure this error got my profile corrupted.

• Best Answer

It's a known bug for SPT and below is the reason.

An issue has been found when listing multi-items / packs on the flea that results in profile corruption. We advise you avoid listing multiple of the same item for sale, e.g. 5 packs of cigarettes

We're working on it and will update you later when a fix has been found

Would recommend you ask in the Fika discord, as we do not provide support for SPT or any mods not found on the hub, and they can support you in fixing it.

• Super

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Thanks for the heads up HB_, taking a look at the error I was able to open my profile with vscode and I saw that my "rating" for the flea market was literally "Null" I changed it to my previous rating and my profile is working again

That would do it. We do not suggest people manually editing their profiles which is why I did suggest asking in the Discord but good to see you had the knowledge to figure it out yourself!

• Thanks for the info. I just had exactly the same error with my SPT 3.9.1 install. I also fixed it by finding the null reference and putting in my flea rating and it thankfully fixed it for me. If this profile got bricked i'm not sure i would have the will to start all over again.

I don't use Fika and have been playing SPT for years. Never had a single error like this ever before in countless previous versions of SPT so i am leaning towards it being something wrong with 3.9.1 and using the flea market. For me it was trying to sell a ZB-014 key.

• Thanks for the heads up HB_, taking a look at the error I was able to open my profile with vscode and I saw that my "rating" for the flea market was literally "Null" I changed it to my previous rating and my profile is working again

Coincidentally, I had the same problem yesterday and managed to solve it in the same way, luckily it was an easy solution.

Now I saw your comment and went to see if you had managed to solve it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!