Live EFT out of date

• Good day!

Same problem! The latest version of BSG is already "0.14.9.7.31124".

I can assume that after the release there was an update, because of which nothing worked out for us.

I found version "0.14.9.6.31073" in your patcher files as the latest...

Edited once, last by L0ss0J ().

• I had this bug and I do not know what helped me, but I will just say what I did.

1. After receiving this "Message", I did a file integrity check and the rest of the checks in turn, then I launched tarkov just in case (I deleted it a long time ago and was waiting for the Spt Aki update all the time)

2. Then I rebooted Windows, it didn't help me, I did another check, found this forum and looked at the absolute emptiness, got upset and went to play Metal gear, which I recently bought.

3. Out of desperation that answers appeared on the forum, but they did not help me, I deleted the text files that remained after previous installation attempts and I started installing Spt Aki. The installation has started and is still in progress.

(It was written through a translator, so maybe not everything will be clear, but I didn't do anything particularly magical.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!