List of used mods
    BetterSpawnPlus
    SPT Realism
    SAIN
    Questing Bots
    Looting Bots
    More Checkmarks
    Live Flea Prices

While playing, I noticed that PMCs bots are fighting only scavs and bosses, but not with each other. Is there any way to make them treat each other aggressively :?:

• Hello, it looks like questing bots are giving a lot of errors, but comming back to your problem I belive that you change something in SAIN mod that make the bots not fighting each other, meaby you change detection zone for them or something like that so

Configuring SAIN may fix your problem

• There are issues with some hostility detection between different bot types. I was using the hostility fix dll to address this issue and it was ok for me. Seems this has been fixed in the latest 3.9.5 release available now so i would recommend updating. Easy to do as you can simply drag and drop the 3.9.5 7zip contents into your SPT 3.9.3 folder and let it overwrite everything. Mod and profile compatibility is retained.

Only major issue i am getting now is some bots doing their best impression of a Saturn V rocket upon death and getting yeeted out of the map. Very impressive to watch but sadly they cannot be looted as i have no clue which map they eventually landed on :S

Also are you using Bigbrain and Waypoints mods? They are listed as required for SAIN but you do not mention if you have them installed.

• sorry for didnt restopnding but i wasnt home, coming back to you BigBrain and waypoints are required for sain to work properly so yea i have them installed and i belive that there is (idk if its still up to date) mod that fixes bots jumping to other maps :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!