"tyfon-uifixes",
    "Virtual's Custom Quest Loader",
    "WTT-Armory-Cheytac",
    "WTT-HeadVoiceSelector",
    "WTT-SianydeAndACRiness",
    "WTT-SianydeAndG3iness",
    "WTT-SianydeAndScorpiness",
    "zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod"

Hello, I am an admin who assists in running a fan site of SP tarkov. Today, someone came to our site and posted like this :

"I just installed 3.10.0 version of the game from this site (https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT/Launcher/src/branch/master), but I am encountering various errors and unable to play the game. Please someone teach me how to fix it?"

however, no matter how much I searched on that site, I couldn’t find any way to install version 3.10.0 of SPT, nor could I find anything resembling a client. I am almost certain that this person downloaded SP Tarkov from an illegal site. Am i right? Please let me know ;(

• help, how can i restore tarkov to a previous update. since spt 3.9.4 does not start with the current update ;( ;( ;(

You don't. Update your live Tarkov to latest version then DL this: SPT-INSTALLER

Put it into a new folder where you want SPT to be. Run the installer and it will copy the EFT files over and downgrade them to a version compatible with SPT 3.9.4 and install 3.9.4 for you.

This info is all in the instructions.

• I looked for the downgrade on this site for 3 hours, but I couldn't find it, so I'm not stupid.

There is no downgrade patcher anymore. You just use the SPT installer i linked above now and it does it all for you and puts the right file versions where they are needed automatically. You could have saved those 3 hours as this info is on the SPT release page.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!