The Blacklist
    odt_iteminfo
    FOV Fix
    QuestingBots
    Waypoints
    Big Brain
    Softcore
    Realism Mod

I updated my version from 3.7.6 to 3.9.4. I also backed up my profiles, and put them in the "profiles" folder. I have also created a new profile in the new version, I've tried booting up the new version with the profile I created in the 3.9.4 version. It worked just fine. I don't know why, but the old profile doesn't work.

PS: I have also tried removing all mods excluding Realism and multiplyall. Still the same thing, doesn't work.

Thanks.

• Profiles from 3.8.3 or older are not compatible with 3.9.x. There are workarounds but i am not sure if a much older profile from 3.7.6 would even be worth messing around with.

You will need to start a new profile with 3.9.x. You can DL the mod Profile editor SPT-Aki Profile Editor and use it to give yourself a similar level, skills, quest progression, trader levels and money and items like cases so you do not have to literally start over from scratch again. I have done this several times over the years when profiles were no longer compatible with a new SPT version.

• Thanks for the help, I will probably just start a new profile with lots of roubles and money in general. I once had a level 50 profile but then I updated into a new version and, it was gone. Because I didn't know of profile backing.

Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!