Getting a spt-core.dll file version doesn't match what was expected and is unable to start error

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5fae7…8McCQL9f6AkKEWSZ6F67QWdHj
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3ad69…jS7S6SjsaM1p7FRKJftC8Pa6z
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7a6c2…qKi3RycXGjw1Cvj1QmLQKvy74
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From escape from tarkov
    List of used mods
    brightlaser
    scorpion
    amandsgraphics
    artem
    bbbw
    better thermals
    cwx megamod
    declutterer
    dehazardifier
    big brain
    live flea prices
    tasklist fixes
    waypoints
    gtfo
    expanded task text
    fika
    hands are not busy
    trader scrolling
    bigger stash
    loot fuckery
    lotus
    more checkmarks
    gigachadworkout
    buma
    color converter
    realism
    cusomweight
    easy ammunition
    sain
    svm
    lootingbots
    stashsearch
    donuts
    thatlit
    use items anywhere
    vcql
    Little drummer boy
    pack n strap
    cheytac

Got on today and haven't changed anything with the install of spt and it game me this error. I reinstalled spt and it still gave me the same error. Unable to start game up, would appreciate any help. Thanks.

• IF IT IS THE SAME AS WHEN I HAD IT, I HAD SWITCHED THE FOLDER I HAD USED FOR SPT. THE LAUNCHER WAS STILL SET TO THE OLD FOLDER, IT WOULD RECREATE THE FOLDER AFTER I DELETED IT AND READ OUT OF THE NEAR EMPTY FOLDER. I HAD TO CHANGE MY PATH IN THE LAUNCHER SETTINGS TO THE NEW FOLDER I WAS RUNNING IT OUT OF.

SO IF IT IS THE SAME PROBLEM, NOTHING TO DO WITH FIKA AT ALL.

• Again, does not matter.
    Fika applied SPT framework does not support every mod and can cause unexpected problems.
    Even if this case did not have to do with FIKA, considering the sensitive nature of providing extensive support for co-op available framework, please, if you may, go to FIKA support for SPT that has FIKA.

And writing in capital letters does not help emphasize your words, it only makes them harder to read.

• Yes! In launcher open dialog box for game location and select correct folder. Even though it showed correct folder it threw error until I reselected the folder!

So I dunno what all the people here with authority issues problem is as soon as they see ANYTHING fika..... But this fixed my issue and I'm doing JUST fine with fika now, thank you very much JDM and absolutely no one else in this thread... (Except OP I guess since it got me here, anyway.)

• So I dunno what all the people here with authority issues problem is as soon as they see ANYTHING fika..... But this fixed my issue and I'm doing JUST fine with fika now, thank you very much JDM and absolutely no one else in this thread... (Except OP I guess since it got me here, anyway.)

Let's assume you are the one providing the support for these issues.
    You do it for free with your spare time.
    There is a certain mod that often causes unexpected problems, is not compatible with a lot of other mods and also is a quite sensitive topic due to it's nature.
    You may tell people you will not provide support for this mod.
    But people ignore that and nag at you saying that it was not an issue related with that mod.

If you don't follow the guidelines, you're not respecting the effort and time of the people who provides these support.
    You naturally cannot get a welcoming response.

• Bruh, it's an open forum my dude.... it's not like this was posted to the mans mod page directly.

Anyone with any spare time can come here and lay down some help my friend... chill out.

I got my help showing up here from the sidelines looking for the same issue, from a guy whose only made two posts yet in his entire time on here. You cannot say this has not helped someone, and chances are this was probably OP's problem too, I can't say for sure but I got the answer I was looking for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!