B.D.S.M.
    BossNotifier
    DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain
    DrakiaXYZ-LootRadius
    MergeConsumables
    RaiRai.HiddenCaches
    Tyrian-Radar

Good Evening,

I ran into the problem of the game crashing to desktop first when I tried to enter Shoreline with the Peacekeeper Quest "Fishing Gear" and the SV-98 sniper rifle and the multitool in my backpack.
    I looked through the logs and found an error message akin to "no foldable on weapon found" linked to the SV98.

So I just thought "welp, not going to Shoreline then." Just to find out that I could not load into any map at all anymore, like I can not enter any raid at any time anymore.

From what I can gather out of the error-log it seems to be a problem with the Christmas Presents, but I am not entirely sure.

I had the mod "PityLoot" installed, but deleted it in the hopes that it would fix the issue. No luck.

Maybe you guys can help me?

• A little Update:

I did a new install(in a new folder and I didn't delete the old one)with the SPTinstaller, didn't install any mods and tried to just enter any raid, the same problem persists with the same error.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!