FIKA Github
    Dynamic Weather & Seasons
    Increased Look Direction
    More Checkmarks
    ALP - Algorithmic Level Progression
    Equip From Weapon Rack
    Custom Weight
    VHS
    MANUAL EXPERIENCE MULTIPLIER FOR EACH SKILLS (M.E.M.E.S)
    ONETIMEZONEMOD
    BORKEL'S REALISTIC NIGHT VISION GOGGLES (NVGS AND T-7)
    Unicorn
    BULLET CRACK FIX
    Black Multicam
    Boss Notifier
    Merge Consumables
    Arisaka Offset Optic Mount
    Inventory Organizing Features 3.9.0

Profile was created at the same time the server was stood up.

The server is hosted on a thin client elsewhere in my house, running solely the server for SPT for Fika.

I am utilizing Radmin for host/client connections (to avoid port forwarding).

Issues started with the game crashing randomly. Couldn't narrow it down by removing some obvious culprits based on what I found googling the issue.

The issue didn't seem to occur on a brand new profile with the same mods/settings so I backed up my old profile, deleted the active version in the user folder, created a new one which then had the progress transferred to it.

Now, I am attempting to recreate my stash, but noticed the inventory lines of my old save was a few tens of thousands of JSON code. So I copied the whole code block into my new profile. Then I saw the errors appear that you can find in the Client Log File above. I figure, okay, just find those items and fix the ID/parentID associated with it.

So then I used item finder to hunt down the IDs from the Client log, but get nothing back. So I look at my profile and CTRL+F the IDs from the log file, turns out the IDs in the log file are the parentIDs in the inventory, but when I check the itemID in item finder, nothing returns. Running out of options, I check the template IDs with item finder and only then do I get anything back.

This error is game breaking for me/others on my fika server. The game and profile load fine, but the moment I try to do anything with my stash, such as sell or buy from traders, the server will crash/become unresponsive.

Any and all help is appreciated. I'm at my wits end with this and tried the nuclear approach of just deleting the items whos template is mentioned in the logs, but that's easily 300+ references I would have to manually delete and with no promise it would fix anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!