codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?04df9…PnxBWRAHRcZyrtUnT6y7Q97Vf
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?406f8…zWGJNZjWttYF6uSfdKUwKtpZV
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ba923…r87RVUnLtTKcjaMFwCq7u7kbZ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I got SPT from the website, and bought tarkov from the website as well.
    List of used mods
    BossNotifier
    DrakiaXYZ Waypoints
    Radar
    Sain 3.1.0
    StashSearch

Hello, I recently just got SPT and have been enjoying it, but as of late this time and the last raid I was just in fighting goons one of them just spawns on top of me or behind me and I don't know if this is because of a mod issue or if it's in base SPT, just wanted to know if anyone could help me figure this out.

Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv
    Watch Untitled and millions of other Escape From Tarkov videos on Medal, the largest Game Clip Platform.
    medal.tv

This clip here is what happened to me like 10 minutes ago, if you look in the bottom left you can literally see Big Pipe (the red dot) spawn in behind me and kill me, if you listen as well you can even hear him getting spawned in. If anyone could help that'd be much appreciated.

• Yo I have had the same thing happening to me I think it started after I put a MOD in called swag spawns or something like that I don't mind it but if you have the same MOD then maybe look it up and see if someone has said something about it and how to change it from happening. Hope this points you in the right direction to find you answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!