Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c0dac…hvao4DiWi6z7RVKVxVq4Wcr4a
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Butter - mods.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/156-bread-and-butter/
    Lua's spawn rework - mods.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/…-spawn-rework-reborn-lua/

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded to AKI v1.50 and started having issues where reloading will cause my character's hands to freeze, this locks out all interaction except movement and accessing my inventory. I can't change weapon, reload, fast melee or use anything on the hotbar. Most recent logs uploaded, though I can't see anything that looks obvious there.

I'm not sure if it's weapon specific as I've only used one loadout the last few raids where it's happened (SIG MCX .300BLK, Magpul 50rd mag reloading to Magpul 30rd PMAG). As far as I've noticed it seems to happen specifically with 'fast' reloads (R x2). I know there was some minor patch to the main game to deal with a similar situation but it's been ages since I've played online.

Another issue I came across is getting stuck 'searching' containers/bags etc, I had the same issue on 1.1.0 and I can't remember how or if I worked around it. Seems more likely to happen if spamming the interact key. This stops you from being able to search anything else for the entire raid.

• I had the "getting stuck searching" issue happen several times on 1.0.0 and/or 1.1.0--It seemed to be tied to unloading mags in the container I was looting. Specifically, the issue seemed to be at least partly tied to exiting out of the inventory/looting screen without manually canceling the mag empty command. Once I stopped doing that, I went from having it happen about every 3-5 raids, to having it happen maybe once every 30th raid--usually when I got attacked while looting and didn't have time to stop the unload before exiting the loot menu.

As for the hands lock on reload, I think I saw someone on discord report that he'd tracked the issue down to a glitched magazine. If you have the spare rubles, you might try just deleting all the mags you've been using, and buying new ones from vendor/flea.

Also, if your issue is being caused by the fast/mag-discard reload, and not by regular reloads, you might try rebinding fast reload to something other than double-tap R.

• Thanks for the input, I have done a lot of unloading of mags in offline so maybe there's something in that. The actual problem is different, it's when I'm searching bags/rigs on bodies when it tends to start infinitely searching.

E.g. I kill a scav and start searching them, I'll take their gun and click the search button on their rig. The search timer starts but never finishes, nothing in their rig is revealed. If I close the inventory and come back to it, the search timer is still ticking. It's almost like the client is waiting for the server to provide the inventory details, but there's nothing obvious in the logs as is, maybe there's a debug/verbose option?

Yeah the reload thing is weird, I've tried recreating the issue, but I've had no 'luck'. It normally happens when I'm in a major fight so perhaps it's some combination of inputs that causes it to happen; that said I stumbled into Glukhar and his guys on Interchange and manged several fast reloads with no issues. I'll sell off all my mags and rebuy them, see what happens :D

Thanks Brin!

• So, since upgrading to 1.51 and deleting/losing my mags I've not encountered the freezing during reload. It's the same account I've used since 1.4 so maybe it was just a bugged mag like Brin suggested.

I've not had the searching bug come up recently either, so this post can probably be moved off to resolved/deleted

• kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!