Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4e87a…aXS1hR8VfTeZGyWS5SKR9F1t6
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

I just wanted a quick answer to this, i just downloaded EFT SP, i did all the steps correctly and reassured a did a couple of times. Game kept opening and then crashing. Figured it was because I was on the latest 12.11 EFT update. So I decided to go back and see if there was a way to downgrade. I found there was a downgrader just released to go from 12.11 to an earlier version. I followed the steps correctly but every time I open the patcher. It gives me an error saying it could not find part of the path D:\Aki_Data\Patcher. I am not sure what this means but i will not allow me to downgrade to another version. Also not entirely sure if i did the correct Client and Server log info, if not I apologize/

• Lozivo I FIXED IT!

You have to take the folder Aki_Data, which has the Patcher folder inside it and put it straight into your C:/ drive, so it looks like this:

Then just run the patcher from the SPT-AKI folder, where the patcher.exe is with your copied live client.

and it should run it through.

• Throwing my hat in here as well. Tried everything in this thread and I also get the exact same error. No amount of moving folders around so the patcher can see the Aki_Data works. It always says it's missing something from that folder.

• AKI_data is in the patcher download. I just unzipped it all from that, which also includes the user folder, and the Patcher.exe. I have not installed anything from the SPT-AKI 1.5.1 files.

That's why I'm confused. The patcher literally says it cannot find files it needs from the AKI_data folder, but the folder is right there. Yet at the same time, apparently that folder isn't supposed to be in the SPT directory yet?

Am I missing something very obvious yet apparently extremely confusing? If I remove the AKI_data folder from the difectory, it still throws the exact same error. If I moved the Patcher folder OUT of the AKI_data folder, and then delete the AKI_data folder, it still throws the exact same error.

• From that screenshot I can see that AKI data is present. As memimoonlight pointed out.

Check the instructions for the patcher.

Although i noticed, that the instructions missed one part.
    The Aki_Data from the rar needs to go to the C:/ drive directly, cause it searches for that folder in that drive instead of the AKI folder.

At least for me, and as it seems, it does the same for others.

• As you can see, it says

you need to put the Aki_Data with the Patcher folder inside, into your E:/ drive, and it should work for you.

Try it out!

This is it. It is very simple yet confusing. If it is at all possible to update the instructions on the download, it would be very helpful.

Very easy to miss that the patcher.exe has to go into the SPT folder, but the AKI_data folder has to go into your root drive.

EDIT - I'm assuming this works the same for the actual SPT install? Everything in that folder extracts into the SPT-AKI folder, but the AKI_data folder goes into the root drive, again? Also that is not explained at all in the instructions, if it's the case.

Last edit - No, the above is incorrect. The AKI_data from the actual install needs to be in your SPT folder or the Server.exe will crash immediately on startup. Also, after all of this was done, the game still crashes immediately on start-up. Even after the patcher completely worked. So I'm assuming there are still bugs to be worked out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!