List of used mods
    CoreMod
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    Reider123-AdvancedPMC
    SCAVCAT
    senko-modapi
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod
    ZThunderbags-BiggerBang

Every time I try to do anything in game, I get trace errors that are different each time. I have tried removing mods, but that doesn't fix it.

• Hi I may be able to help here and can I just ask you first, have you modified any of the mods you have installed and are all of the mods compatible with the latest version of SPT-AKI?

The usual culprit is incompatible mods OR if you have modified/changed anything inside the config of a mod which can cause Trace errors. If you haven't touched the configs I'd suggest going through all of your installed mods 1-by-1 and double-checking to see if they are compatible or conflicting with any of mod(s).

I'll be here if you need any more advice or help bud.

Roach

• Hi I may be able to help here and can I just ask you first, have you modified any of the mods you have installed and are all of the mods compatible with the latest version of SPT-AKI?

The usual culprit is incompatible mods OR if you have modified/changed anything inside the config of a mod which can cause Trace errors. If you haven't touched the configs I'd suggest going through all of your installed mods 1-by-1 and double-checking to see if they are compatible or conflicting with any of mod(s).

I'll be here if you need any more advice or help bud.

I appreciate the help, but I figured out the problem. At some point something got all weird with my actual profile, I have no idea why, but I fixed the problem by just making a new account.

• I appreciate the help, but I figured out the problem. At some point something got all weird with my actual profile, I have no idea why, but I fixed the problem by just making a new account.

Not a problem bud, glad you managed to fix your issue. Just make sure you make a back-up of your profile regularly so you can revert back to a safe point if you install/update your mods. Take care.

Roach

• kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!