Food, energy, insurance status of items resets on raid end

• Actually, the health parameters are stuck at the level of "most damaged" through out all the raids you've been through, for each body parts separately. Since the "most damaged" you can get is blacked out, the body parts will be shown as that way in the post-raid screen.

• Actually, the health parameters are stuck at the level of "most damaged" through out all the raids you've been through, for each body parts separately. Since the "most damaged" you can get is blacked out, the body parts will be shown as that way in the post-raid screen.

Why do you find making this distinction necessary? Unless you're trying to say that the health issue could be "solved" by simply raising the amount of health you have when blacked out to full health, I don't see what this accomplishes.

• Unless you're trying to say that the health issue could be "solved" by simply raising the amount of health you have when blacked out to full health, I don't see what this accomplishes.

Oh, this reminds me. I'm getting the same problem as you guys with respect to health, but I've also noticed that if I actually do die in a raid I get put back in the menu with full health instead of being blacked out.

It's kind of weird, like some opposite day-type shit. Dying in a raid restores you to full health, leaving a raid with full health puts you on your deathbed. Whoever started calling it the dumpster fire update wasn't far off the mark...

• Why do you find making this distinction necessary? Unless you're trying to say that the health issue could be "solved" by simply raising the amount of health you have when blacked out to full health, I don't see what this accomplishes.

Not at all. I just experimented around to try to find out how the "residual damage" was calculated. Then I just reported the findings here. No need to get defensive.

btw, increasing health pool does not solve any problem. It will get the blacked out percentage post-raid residual damage as well, depleting the meds and/or roubles faster lol.

• Not at all. I just experimented around to try to find out how the "residual damage" was calculated. Then I just reported the findings here. No need to get defensive.

btw, increasing health pool does not solve any problem. It will get the blacked out percentage post-raid residual damage as well, depleting the meds and/or roubles faster lol.

Sorry about that. As you can plainly tell, I am not very good at making it clear when I'm confused instead of defensive when typing messages on the internet. Ouch.

The weirdest thing is that I left a raid with a blacked arm and this glitch went away completely. Maybe that's another clue as to how 1.6.0's "residual damage" calculations are goofed up?

• Sorry about that. As you can plainly tell, I am not very good at making it clear when I'm confused instead of defensive when typing messages on the internet. Ouch.

The weirdest thing is that I left a raid with a blacked arm and this glitch went away completely. Maybe that's another clue as to how 1.6.0's "residual damage" calculations are goofed up?

It's OK, no offense and none taken. For all the issues in 1.6.0, guessing I'm going back to 1.5.1 for the some time.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!