Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fda13…zAhnhK5G3MPMT3KEyBpRPtLvg
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Bought EOD eft from BSG
    List of used mods
    none

As in the title, it's a repeatable crash that happens as soon as the server says: Pinging player, followed by the enxt line saying Websocket lost. Whenever this happens the game freezes but only the picture, I am still able to hear sounds and control my character like shooting and moving. A few moments after that it kicks out to the launcher. No luck with any of the fixes in the FAQ, no memory leak that I can see, RAM doesn't even go above 40% usage. Garphics are way down low and it's A VERY new issue, played for two weeks straight without any issue.

Specs:

AMD 3900x

MSI Duke 1080ti

32GB RAM

• Update: I don't know what the hell happened but it's working now, only thing i did was run dxdiag and it asked to bypass information? I clicked no and now both SPT 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 work with all different various graphics settings. Hope this helps someone else

• Update: I don't know what the hell happened but it's working now, only thing i did was run dxdiag and it asked to bypass information? I clicked no and now both SPT 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 work with all different various graphics settings. Hope this helps someone else

You just run dxdiag and write bypass ?

• I just opened dxdiag and as it was running a prompt came up asking to bypass information, I clicked no and it just magically started working idk man. i noticied the server would still do the socket loss but the crash never comes now, the keepalive script is working now maybe? I think my DirectX was screwed up is all I believe.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!