codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?83e96…crB97G4op5qGh4sCgNHb5xL9a
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT official site
    List of used mods
    fix item sell
    fix insurance remover

Few random issues im noticing in 1.6 and hoping there may be a fix.

Main one...the loot. there seems to be no floor loot. my usual spots are all empty. oli on interchenge..nothing on any of the hardware shelve, aside from ive found batteries an 1 spark plug. but the corridor to goshan, empty. all the tech stores, never found a single item. checked all 3 stores 4 times, not 1 item.

customs, also pretty dry, maked room 7 checks, not 1 item. hopefully theres a fix?

other issue, not a biggy but extracts. sometimes i spawn next to my extract point, it should always be the opposite side of the map? eg customs i can spawn at big red and have trailer park extract and interchange im spawning at oli and getting emercom extract? no big deal but another isssue, wanted tyo make sure someone was aware, not sure where else to report this stuff?

Also I have insurance is returned after a raid issue, despite the mod

And food and energy resets to full after a raid :/

Scav bosses do not seem to be spawning at all :/

• You can fix the loot pretty quickly if you don't mind messing with code. I recommend getting ssomething like visual studio code so that you can open/edit the .json files.

Go to your SP EFT folder and follow Aki_data/server/database/locations/(Maps are all labeled, Customs is named Bigmap)

in each of these folders you can go into the base folder and set the GlobalLootChanceModifier value yourself. Normal eft is around 6.00 from my experience of messing with it. All the maps will have a value under 1 for some reason. Additionally if you are in the database folder and look towards the bottom there should be a globals.json and you can change the GlobalLootChanceModifier in there as well. I set it to around 6 along with the maps and got pretty good results for loose loot.

• The floor loot can be semi fixed with the all-in-one mod, and increasing the loot multiplier. This does have the side effect that the loot balance is whack. By the time the multi is high enough to *sometimes* spawn graphics cards on interchange, 50% of computer cases have a flash drive sticking out of them, for example. Some loot is rarer than online, other loot is like water now. Really strange, but at least this way there is loot. I find this a little easier than the way Noma described, in any case, since its all in one document and I think it ends up changing the same values in the end.

• so i manually fixed the loot - aki data - server - database - globals. change global loot to 8. seems as online in most places but a few spots (kiba and oli warehouse for example) are way more than you'd expect. still cant find a gpu anywhere but atleast shelves arent empty

scav bosses seem to be spawning now also

other issues all still apply and also cant claim bitcoins once produced. makes an unknown error

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!