codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?417ac…a9WHhYupghjWh2ULYCJpXLJ2e
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Via BsgLauncher downloaded from the official site
    List of used mods
    Lua-FixInsuranceRemove
    Senko-FixItemSell

Since i have troubles with selling and other interactions...

On mission complition server stop responding, i.e. it does work but game waiting some info from it with refresh indicator and I can't do anything but close it and reopen... after each mission... which is pretty annoying.

Way to fix it?

Edited 2 times, last by LegaRoSS ().

• Only way to truly fix this would be to downgrade to AKI 1.5.1 as AKI 1.6.0, as the red banner at the top says..

Code
    We are aware that AKI 1.6.0 have a lot of problems. Currently the development is really busy on AKI 2.0.0 for 12.11 and update. We advise you to not use 1.6.0 unless you accept to play with a lot of issues.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Have fun! 

I don't think any of the developers plan on working on AKI 1.6.0 as it was simply released as a tool for modders to get the updated server code that will be used in AKI-2.0.0 with 12.11 patch, and Senko was informed there were no issues; when unfortunately there were.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• That thing mysteriously fixed itself when i checked bleeding edge versions, unfortunately i copied old EFT which was for A6 build and it doesn't even launched the game and updated main version of the game to a version newer then A7 required...

Anyway 1.6 somehow working and guess that's the version with which i'll have to wait 2.0 release.

Guess this topic might be closed.

• LegaRoSS

Removed the Label In progress
  • Valens

Added the Label Solved
  • Valens

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!