samswat-scarh
    senko-fixitemsell
    senko-modapi
    terkoiz-tinnitusremover
    verygery-selltofleamarket
    zereshkigal-allinonemod
    zrairaitheraichu-ammostats-1.0.0
    zthunderbags-biggerbang

when i load up tarkov it infinitily loads at the tital screen before the loading profile data screen. i got the trace error in the server that im assuming is causing the problem

but i have no idea what it means. also on a unrelated note: everytime there is money in a container its a insane amount like 300k dollars or rubles and i dont likee it. idk what i did to make that happen. probably in the all in one mod

• jesuswasaturd

Set the Label from Unresolved to In progress
  • Try clean install without mods. If it will work Ok, then try adding/removing mods to see which one is causing the issue

Code
    TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'Durability' in undefined
        at Function.addMissingCondition (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56463:40)
        at Function.getItemCondition (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56440:30)
        at Function.createOffer (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56325:27)
        at Function.generateTraderOffers (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56289:21)
        at Function.update (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56245:23)
        at Function.load (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56192:19)
        at Object.load [as aki-ragfair] (C:\Users\anthe\OneDrive\Desktop\single player tarkov\obj\bundle.js:47680:19)
  • well i just tried deleting the recent mods i installed today and the trace error went away after deleting the zthunderbags-biggerbang mod. sucks cuz i was really looking forward to using the explosive shotgun rounds. idk if i set something up in the mod wrong or if it's just incompatable with another mod. damn i wish it worked but i don't have the knowledge to try and fix that trace error

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!