Orbitas-MarkItemsFIR
    Revingly-ChooseTheWeather
    SamSWAT-SCARH
    senko-aio
    senko-modapi
    Yim-ClearNVGsRedux
    Yim-LightsNLasers
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

I have completed 3 skier quests and after each one endless loading starts. After restarting the game everything is fine.

Edited once, last by Mix ().

• Problem with submitting quests is a known issue, it happens when you have quest in your profile which is not in a correct state. Usually happens to "Polikhim hobo" but may also happen to some others. Fix for that - find quest in your profile which is in "Started" state and change it to "Success" - you do not need to do this for all Started quests, just for corrupted ones, but it would usually take trial and error approach to identify which are corrupt (at least I do not know easy way to do it). Do not forget to backup your profile before doing any editing

• I dunno if my issue is exactly the same but very similar, hand in quest I have the never ending loading or can't accept new quests or get quest rewards out of inbox, other issues such as bunker part 2 subtasks not checking off. If by some chance I get out of the loading loop I have to restart game anyway as I cant load into a raid or move any items in stash - 'object reference not set to an instance of an object' running BE 2.0.A7
    5979f8bb86f7743ec214c7a6 is the qid for hobo for anyone looking but it didnt't sort the issue for me unfortunately.

Edited 2 times, last by Slamfire ().

• I'm aware of that, although seems like a common issue

For common issue solution would be the same as already answered above: change corrupted quest from "Started" to "Completed" in your profile. If that does not help - use stable build or wait for stable 2.0. BE builds are bound to have issues, but looking into them is a waste of time until 2.0 will reach at least Beta

• Mix

Set the Label from Unresolved to Solved
  • SPT Team

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!