Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a6f6e…v7J8LoodqJ58XhJy1EkGox7pK
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    from the main website as a standard edition account
    List of used mods
    none extra just the ones needed to run spt

i just downloaded spt aki for 1.6 and depatched my game, the game loads up fine and i have created a character and interacted with my stash but when going into a raid my game crashes, doesnt matter what map or if im on scav or pmc. any ideas why?

• 1) I would recommend to use 1.5.1 as 1.6 has a lot of issue as stated in the red box above - they both require the same EFT version, but if you'll go that way it is recommended to make a clean install of 1.5.1

2) For Client log files you've uploaded ***traces.log while ***errors.log is needed, could you re-upload correct client logs? I do not see anything suspicious in Server logs, so it probably some issue with the client

• 1) I would recommend to use 1.5.1 as 1.6 has a lot of issue as stated in the red box above - they both require the same EFT version, but if you'll go that way it is recommended to make a clean install of 1.5.1

2) For Client log files you've uploaded ***traces.log while ***errors.log is needed, could you re-upload correct client logs? I do not see anything suspicious in Server logs, so it probably some issue with the client

sorry im very new to this, how do i upload the correct logs you are looking for? and what do you mean by a fresh install of 1.5.1 is downloading what i need from the workshop not sufficient? if it is, what am i looking to download is it just the 1.5.1 patcher? thanks for the help in advance :p

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!