Launcher cannot connect to running server.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5e774…nDzRjFS43EmfFV2uGuF2ojP7e
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?cfc6b…6EZoS4cMiqMn3rm1dsgbNHdTm
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Do you mean my actual copy of the game: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile Or my copy of SP-EFT: https://mods.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/6-spt-aki/#versions
    List of used mods
    None

RESOLVED: I hope this issue doesn't happen to anyone else, but I don't have a lot of help to offer. I didn't do any thing, and suddenly it started working again this morning.

Just to be clear, this isn't my first time playing SP-EFT. I'm level 16 or 17 in the game right now, and it was working this morning (Aug 4, 2021) just fine. I quit like normal (pressing Quit, then Yes). Then this afternoon, I tried to boot it up again and the launcher doesn't connect to the server. I ran the server.exe first and it looks like this:

The I start launcher.exe and it gets stuck like this for a minute:

Then it eventually goes like this:

And clicking retry does the same thing.

I have tried restarting my PC, restarting the server several times, clearing temp files, starting EscapeFromTarkov.exe directly and quitting out after 10 seconds, and I re-downloaded 1.5.1 files and copied them over. No effect for any of these.

Edited once, last by Crawley ().

• can you show me a screenshot of your settings and your spt directory

I also can't remember exactly, but when I started server.exe this morning, I think it looked just like this:

Except that it would say something else below the green lines in like a teal text. Can't remember what it said, but it no longer does this.

Edited once, last by Crawley ().

• I have exactly the same problem. In the evening I played normally, the next morning the launcher could not find the server, no parameters on the computer changed overnight

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from Unresolved to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!