Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    Version 1.6.0 AKI Patcher (v.12.11.2.13615 to 12.10.2.12893) downgrader
    SPT-AKI 1.5.1

Hai.
    I've tried this previously with a friends copy of the game, with no success.
    It's no different with my own client.
    What I've done is:
    Checked if I have all necessary software installed for the server.exe and other files of the mod to run and install with no errors, .Net 5.0 Runtime, several versions of Visual C++ Visual Studio including the 2013 release and more up to date ones. Wiped the documents folder of any temporary cache files of my live client which might fuck with the modded version, reboot the PC after installing the downgrade patch to have a compatible version of EFT for SPT-AKI 1.5.1 in the first place, run all .exes including the patcher.exe installer from AKI Patcher as admin. I also disabled my Antivirus just to be sure it wasn't touching anything.
    The first time the game booted up, it froze and didn't even fully transition to the main menu preloading screen.
    After killing the game with task manager and booting it again with the SPT-Aki launcher, it got to the main menu preload screen but would stay like that for several minutes, with no activity shown from the client in task manager. At first it would stay at 1560MB Ram usage, which eventually increased to around 1900MB with nothing in terms of playability happening ingame.
    I've left the game running for a bit as well to see if it maybe just took longer to load in, as it usually does this on vanilla fairly quick.
    I am fairly certain I've done everything right as stated in the guides and FAQ, unless I am not supposed to downgrade my game with AKI Patcher?
    Or what do or not do? :S

Gcfj2uH.png
    tJj55Qm.png

• i know you have tried clearing your documents folder. but try this, go to your documents/escape from tarkov/ find shared.ini and change the fov to 20.

• AKI 1.6.0 now no. It was removed due to a ton of bugs. And they released a patcher for 1.6.0 with version 0.12.10.2. But for 1.5.1 you need version 0.12.10

AKI 1.6.0 require the same .12893 as AKI 1.5.1, whether it is 0.12.10.2.12893 or 0.12.10.12893 does not matter - it is different marking for the same build. Only the last number (build number) .12893 do really matter

• But why then endless loading?

In case with this support thread from Dehydrated Water - I can only assume some issue with the latest patcher based on error in logs:

2021-08-11 09:13:54.069 +02:00|0.12.10.2.12893|Error|Default|Aki.Common: Error in patch BattleEyePatch

System.ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input.

Maybe the patcher was not applied correctly, maybe something else - I see this error for the first time so cannot tell for sure yet. And I do not see any other reports with the same error so far either.

In other "stuck loading" cases that was mostly due to incorrect version of client/patcher used (or patcher not used at all) or invalid FOV settings

In your case - I see neither support thread nor logs from you so cannot assist.

• I have 75 FOV, is that normal?

• My fix was grabbing a clean install, running the latest latest spEFT. Going into the settings of the launcher clearing the settings along with backups.

However I did this with BleedgingEdge A9.

So in this case just try grabbing a clean install from liveEFT. Grab 1.6.0 Launcher + Patcher do the normal make sure to check the settings of the run location when in the AKILauncher and make sure its installed on the proper path. Clear settings/backups when in the launcher and try running.

You don't need devs' or admins for common sense.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!