Ported 12.11 content mod
    Ereshkigal Core Mod
    Ereshkigal All-in-one
    SCAV CAT
    SamSWAT's better OKP-7
    SamSWAT's L85A2
    SamSWAT's PKAS
    SamSWAT's SCARH

Bolt hold-open animations for guns supporting them (i.e: Pistols, M4s, MP5s, etc) are not working properly. When emptying a magazine the animation does not play at all and instead plays the default animation where the player racks the bolt.

Shotguns and guns without hold-open (such as AKs) are not affected

• I want to also note that in previous EFT AKI builds (i.e 1.4.0 and bellow) does not have this problem, this only happened to me in 1.5.1 and it is also a consistent one, where in I tried to delete and reinstall AKI again from scratch does not solve this problem

• This is a bug that happened during the pre-wipe events in 12.10 of online EFT, which also happens to be what this version of SPT-AKI is set in. Unfortunately we will either have to wait for a fix or wait for the next SPT-AKI version to be fully fleshed out.

• This is a bug that happened during the pre-wipe events in 12.10 of online EFT, which also happens to be what this version of SPT-AKI is set in. Unfortunately we will either have to wait for a fix or wait for the next SPT-AKI version to be fully fleshed out.

Damn that's a shame. If there's nothing that can't be done in the short term then I guess we can only close this thread, since there's no available solutions as of time being.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved
  • kikirio

Changed the title of the thread from “Reload animation bug/glitch” to “Reload animation bug/glitch {unsolvable until new release.}”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!