0.12.11.1-13411
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?56189…vY58rz3YW7dvsrsoUDscKRTyT
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?091ed…w5pXb7fnon6NJ1rhT1SKYuMmX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I downloaded the game using Battlestate Launcher. You need to own the game to use spt-aki, I'm not sure I understand the question?
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

My game runs fine and I don't have any bugs. However, when I try to setup mods that I downloaded here on the website, none of them seems to load at all (verified a bunch of different logs to make sure there was no errors as well as the server log directly when I launch it). I place my extracted mods in the user/mods folder, but it doesn't seem to work at all. Is there anything I should check or do differently to make the mods work properly? Thank you for your help.

EDIT: After verifying a couple of things, I feel a bit dumb. I see that I'm using the aki 2.0.0, which is still unstable and in development. The mods don't even support this version yet and I should use aki 1.6.* instead since this is the latest stable build. If this is the issue, mods feel free to mark this thread as resolved.

• I don't think you will get any kind of support for Bleeding Edge version I'm afraid and if you plan on using AKI 1.6.0 I wouldn't recommend using it, use 1.5.1 instead. Actually come to think of it, I think the devs of this website removed AKI 1.6.0 because it had numerous issues and 1.5.1 is/was the better option until AKI 2.0.0 for 12.11 gets released to the public.

Roach

• 1) BE builds do not support mods, as already mentioned above

2) NO support is provided for BE builds as stated on Overview page - use BE versions only if you know what you are doing, otherwise use stable version which is now 1.5.1

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!