Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?8e3c4…yzfJPTMdFEhYQWGPLPMySWr4W
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fda6c…qM63Wtbs5esFbTj9to4MddTDj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the EFT launcher, then used the patcher from this website to downgrade. I own Edge of darkness
    List of used mods
    Additional Clothing - Zerotimes - BSG_12.11_Content - Muchneeded - Modloader - Bossevents - Selltofleamarket.

Although this happened even with 0 mods and a fresh install.

Every Raid...

When I see a Pmc Bot that is from the same faction (USEC) they act as if we loaded into the raid together, in the same group. If I shoot them they yell "Friendly Fire!" And waits a few seconds before returning fire. This must be a bug since this would literally never ever happen in the real game, everyone kills everyone.

Any way to fix this?

• I don't like it, besides I have killed over 40 usec's the past 30 raids, yet, they still treat me as one of the coolest friends they have. Its like youre punching someone in the face, and they appologise for hurting your hand with their face...

• This is how it works - AI by default is not hostile toward their own faction be it Scav, Raiders, Sectants or PMCs. Nothing can be done about it for now really - PMC of the same faction would be neutral until you attack one of them.

Best thing you can do - use mods to change 80-100% of PMC to be of the opposite PMC faction

• Didn't know this was intended.... hmmm... Gonna need to try this out.

Also there are a lot of videos online showing friendlies, OP. Karma is coming so better be prepared to check your targets and play as a team with strangers.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!