Smart spawn controller

• astealz added a new file:

• This mod is an absolute essential. I love it. It makes the game feel way more alive.

Only issue I've run into is the boss spawns seemed to have stopped. and thats after me testing about 15 raids of customs over and over checking the spots for Reshala. Have you figured out numbers on these lines?

"CanSpawnBoss": true,

"MultiplicativeCoef": 1,

"AdditiveCoef": 1

Any help to make boss spawn chance around a 50/50 per raid would be perfect for me. Any help would be great, thanks!

• If you want to increase a boss spawn chance you need to change it in location's base.json (if you don't have any other mod that affects spawns).

And you don't have to change "CanSpawnBoss" in zone config, it's needed only if you want to spawn pmc, or raiders or whatever boss in any zone.

What about the coefficients - there is the readme file where i tried to explain how they work.

• It tells me 404 page not found
    I think his profile is now private?

Just be patient and keep refreshing mate I kept having this error as well, I think it's because of this websites certificates not responding with your internet or the server, these things can happen from time-to-time when the website in question has recently been updated.

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!