Help with the Polikhim bug (how to set quest status on files)

• Server version
    Game client version
    0.12.10.12893 downgraded
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?daea9…CdfvQWauqVQA447wThdMGffGV
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f9679…sV1riwvZMpEs9KYgcaJrFtqKn
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Directly from the official website
    List of used mods
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    BSG-12.11_content
    Z_JustNUPmcLoadouts
    SP-EFT-ProfileEditor

Hello, so... Im trying to solve my Polikhim bug using EFT Profile Editor, but even when i set the status to all the quests that the server reports to "Started" or "Success" it does nothing, the bug insists... So i would like to know where exactly i need to change on my files to set the status from these quests: (Or if you guys can help with another way to fix the bug as well)

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 5979f8bb86f7743ec214c7a6 (Polikhim hobo) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a171586f77405ba6887d3 (Big customer) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596760e186f7741e11214d58 (Postman Pat, p. 2) 2, Started != Success

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a160786f77477531d39d2 (Out of curiosity) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596a101f86f7741ddb481582 (Kind of sabotage) 2, Started != Fail

Thank you!

• Hi!

I have exactly the same problem and the standard method doesn't work.

I found some info that the bug can be caused by quests that should but can't show up on traders' profiles. To find such quests use mod ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod and in "traders" set "AllQuestsAvailable": true.

In my case it turned out that quests No offence and Loyalty buyout couldn't show up. I set them on finished but unfortunately it didn't work. I guess I have bugs related not only to Polikhim hobo but to the Chemical quest series (and related choices).

Can you specify what's the situation with your quests? Did you manage to finish Polikhim hobo? Did you find the folder and gave it to Therapist (Postman Pat)?

• at first i went "available for start" then i changed to finished/success and once i swapped back to "availble for start" again it worked. Iunno if it'll help but it worked for me. I was getting the polikhim error in my server debug until i did this.

also - make sure if you're going to enable all quests for you to play and try to beat that you maximize your level (69)

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!