Posts by higashi_35

I've hopefully fixed the bug you found in this pre-release: https://github.com/dwesterwick…releases/tag/1.3.1-alpha1. Can you please try it and let me know if it works?

Unfortunately, I'll be very busy for the next week, so I'm not planning to post the new version until the following week. In the meantime, please let me know if you find any other issues.

I tried it immediately and the error seems to be gone!

I really appreciate it, thank you.

We will contact you if we have any further questions.

Hi,

I'm not quite sure why this is happening only when this mod is combined with others, but it's definitely an issue with my code. I should be able to release a new version soon that fixes it.

I want to express my appreciation for reviewing the log and for your efforts in updating the mod.

The MODs installed are as follows.

• LateToTheParty
    • SWAG
    • SAIN
    • DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    • skwizzy.LootingBots
    • dvize.Donuts
    • TechHappy-MinimapSender
    • dvize.AILimit
    • Kiki-ScavTweaks
    • PMCsHaveEOD

Hi, I have a problem with this mod. I would like to discuss this with you because I would like to use this mod to play scav.

The problem is that after some time from the start of the RAID, the memory usage of the PC rises and reaches 100% (automatic memory optimization is on).

When playing with debug logging enabled, I get a lot of LateToTheParty errors.

It does not seem to be caused by LateToTheParty alone, but seems to conflict with SWAG + DONUTS and the mods required for it (Looting Bots may be suspect).

Can you tell from the debug logs what caused the error?

(debug log was a large attachment, so I removed the backline)