Posts by LEGION

Interesting, if your profile gets corrupted it normally either gets wiped completely (for instance if you power down, or force-ably close the program during a save) or it will give you an error message (something along the lines of "unexpected (whatever the issue is) in json at position (where the problem is)")
    To find the position with notepad++ use Ctr g, click offset, enter number.

Probably right with that, but the issue discussed here is the launcher stuck at "connecting". We weren't getting any error messages sadly.

That's rough man, under which section of the file was corrupted for you? Could be a good future reference for solving this nonsense

Under the Flea market section, there was a long list of offers which i didnt make, i just cleared them all and my profile worked again.

Obviously i installed the profile save mod shortly after, that mod should be a must for everyone

It turns out my profile was corrupted. Amazing.

I had to waste 4 hours on trying to pinpoint which part in the 28,000 lines of profile code was corrupted, so thats probably what you all are gonna have to do too. Have fun.

Well I cant do that, if I want to install the game again I would need the patcher and today the newest live game patch released.

So all I can do is wait.

check your launcher settings, make sure its pointed at the correct spt folder

I checked, its set up correctly