Posts by Random0ldMan

No i have been playing the SPT AKI for almost a year. Im verry clued up when it comes to IT related thing so everything was perfect all files were in the right places, all the correct folders was created like i said i have been playing aki for a long time with no problems and then BAM! Your acc has been banned

So this happened a while back and i just got frustrated and didnt know what to do and i just sold my pc as i was so involved with this game it was taking over my life. Then i started having internet related problem and then started to play your SPT-AKI as it was so fun i could go on with gameplay without internet. Then like a few months later when i got internet back i downloaded the game again BUT! here is the strangest thing ever. So while i was installing the game it just stopped and a big RED NOTICE popped up and stated your account has been Permanently ban. and i have no idea why. like i said the only thing i did differently was playing SPT-AKI? Can i please get support on this as i want to get back into my game and i dont know what else to do.

Regards

PS please let me know if there is more info you need so we can resolve this please

So the server starts up perfectly but when i launch the game it only pops up for a split second and then disappears. I have made two copies on separate hard drives one i tried with aki 1.5 and the other with 1.6 but both do the same thing. I read the logs and it show that the error is EscapeFromTarkov_BE not found so even when i copy it in as soon as i launch it it will delete it automatically. Any ideas on something im doing wrong. The gam is updated and files are verified of the base game.