Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?bbd0f…EwT2GbD5CT4zkA4LSbq5E2st9
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I bought the game from the official battle state games site
    List of used mods
    SPT-AKI PROFILE EDITOR

So this happened a while back and i just got frustrated and didnt know what to do and i just sold my pc as i was so involved with this game it was taking over my life. Then i started having internet related problem and then started to play your SPT-AKI as it was so fun i could go on with gameplay without internet. Then like a few months later when i got internet back i downloaded the game again BUT! here is the strangest thing ever. So while i was installing the game it just stopped and a big RED NOTICE popped up and stated your account has been Permanently ban. and i have no idea why. like i said the only thing i did differently was playing SPT-AKI? Can i please get support on this as i want to get back into my game and i dont know what else to do.

Regards

PS please let me know if there is more info you need so we can resolve this please

• No i have been playing the SPT AKI for almost a year. Im verry clued up when it comes to IT related thing so everything was perfect all files were in the right places, all the correct folders was created like i said i have been playing aki for a long time with no problems and then BAM! Your acc has been banned

• I don't know what to tell you. But if your BSG acct got banned. This is really not the place to source help from. Your best bet is to protest with BSG, if AKI was install properly you would not got banned because it is running local as a stand alone and has no tie with official acct. Did you get your pc parts 2nd hand that might possible been hardware ban?

Again, regardless what the actual reason is, this place really can't offer any help, not because we dont want to, we simply have no way of helping you.

Oh also, if you are protesting with BSG telling them about AKI is just going to make matter worse... just saying.

• kikirio

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!