Posts by MasterKeef

I have... when I sell something, it updates his level but I dont see the lvl2 things. When I reset the game, its back lvl 1

I have fixed this issue today myself, I think it is due to you being directly on the amount of rep required for that level and it will only apply the level in the top right of the trader and will allow you to craft hideout upgrades requiring this level but not purchase items from level 2, upon me completing another quest for him it force updated again past the rep and allowed me to purchase his level 2 items and it stayed even after reboot. Hopefully this is the case for you! :)

This is not a support case, go to Guilded, Modding-General section. for discussions of how to do modding

A bit silly that I cant seek help about this here. Can download SPT here, can get mods here, can "legally" downgrade to an older version by game files being patched, but I cant ask about how the emulator's code forms the names for PMC's? Then to have to use a discord lookalike to join a single mod creators server instead of a joint community and ask in there isn't ideal but thanks anyways.

Hi all,

Apologies for not specifying my mods, that information is irrelevant to the issue I'm having.

I am currently working on making my experience in SPT a bit more immersive, one of the ways I was attempting to do this is by editing the .json containing all the PMC names and making them actual player names you find in Tarkov.
    Doing so has caused an issue, by default there is a first name array and a second name array. The second name array is never used and the first name array holds both their second name and first name like so.

"firstName": [

"Bob Dylan",

"Mike Hawk"]

When the space is encountered it automatically places an underscore there as spaces in names aren't allowed in EFT.

Now when I change the name to contain usernames like so

"firstName": [

"Blackb1rd",

"WlodarRecGames"]

It will automatically place an underscore at the end of the dogtag, regardless of it having an underscore there already.

In the picture below you will see the name appearing normally in Flea Notification but with an underscore in the dogtag.

and in the next picture you will see "__Dante__" turned into "__Dante___".

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

I have had a root around the bot files and I couldn't seem to find a way.

Any help will be appreciated.